Is this your first time here?
Welcome! For full access to courses on the Central Shenandoah EMS Council Learning Hub, you will need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrollment key", which you will not need until later. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details--make sure you double check your Virginia Office of EMS certification number to ensure your continuing education credits are properly recorded.
- Your account request will be sent to an administrator for review and confirmation.
- Once your account is approved, you will receive an e-mail letting you know that your accounts has been successfully set up.
- With your new credentials, login to the CSEMS Learning Hub.
- Now, select your course. If you are prompted for an "enrollment key" - use the one that you have been given by your instructor. This will "enroll" you in the course.
- From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course in which you are enrolled.